Working at Rain Bird
Our Employees Thrive on Challenges
We’re a global company that is known for developing innovative high-quality products that help the world use water more intelligently. What we do at Rain Bird makes a real difference in people’s lives. For that reason – and many others – Rain Bird is a very rewarding place to work.
Rain Bird employees consistently cite these reasons they enjoy working here:
- Ethical company that values the community and the environment
- Challenging work opportunities in engineering, sales, marketing and operations
- Bright, enthusiastic and motivated people
- Team orientation with a positive work environment
- Excellent career growth and advancement
- Employees are trusted and given autonomy
- Good compensation and benefit programs
Since 2015 Rain Bird has been honored to receive the NBRI Circle of Excellence Award which recognizes organizations that place a high value on employee engagement. For many years over 80% of Rain Bird's employees participate in our annual employee engagement survey and provide input to areas in which we can take actions to improve. Our employees work diligently to support each other and make Rain Bird a positive work environment.
When you join Rain Bird you can expect to work in a fast-paced environment with high expectations and stretch goals. We have a continuous improvement orientation and are dissatisfied with the status quo. Our employees are expected to take action and be an entrepreneur, taking individual ownership to meet their goals.
”People always tell you to take action if you identify an issue or speak up if you can contribute to a goal, I believe Rain Bird notices those that do this and rewards them with support and opportunities to advance.”
- Anthony - Regional Sales Manager
Our careers provide a variety of development opportunities for employees, where approximately 30% of our positions are filled internally. Rain Bird employees can grow through cross-business unit moves, upward promotion, and international geography changes. These opportunities enable employees to be the best they can be.
Rain Bird empowers employees to pursue lifelong education and professional growth including:
- Paid Training / Skills Development Programs
- Educational reimbursement for undergraduate and advanced degrees
- Lateral job moves to expand skills
- Global Exposure to Professional Peers
Or click below to learn more about your career opportunities: