Waterproof Wire Connectors
Our wire connectors feature an easy to use, one-step installation to ensure a solid connection. Simply insert the wires and twist!
The connectors are filled with silicone gel, so there’s no mess or hassle with a grease tube. In addition, our durable connectors are protected with UV resistant materials and can withstand a 600 volt surge.
Important: Turn off power before installing or removing connector. Product to be used in accordance with local and national codes.
- Strip #22 - 18 wires ½" (12.7 mm) and #16 - 12 wires 3/8" (9.5 mm).
- Align any frayed strands or conductors.
- Pre-twisting unnecessary. Place stripped wires together with ends of insulation even.
- Twist connector onto wires pushing firmly until hand-tight. Do not over torque.
- Wipe sealant in and around conductors and connector opening while tightening. Do not reuse.
- Max. Voltage: 600V max. building wire (1000V max. signs or luminaries)
- Wire Type: Copper/Copper Do not use on Aluminum wire.
- Wire Range: Min #22/Max #12
- Temperature Rating: 105°C (221°F)
- Silicone Sealant: -45°F to 400°F
UL 486D Listed as a sealed wire connector system.
For use in damp, wet, raintight, and submersible locations. Not to be used in continuous submersible applications.