VAN Series Variable Arc Nozzles
Rain Bird® VAN Nozzles can be adjusted to the exact pattern of your lawn, ensuring your landscape will be precisely watered, so you don’t need to worry about it. They are ideal for odd-shaped corners and smaller grassy areas around sidewalks and driveways; they can also be used for watering flowerbeds or shrubs. A complete line of VAN nozzles is available, covering a range from 3 to 18 feet.
- A simple twist of the center collar with no special tools increases or decreases arc setting, making it ideal for watering odd-shaped areas.
- Quickly identify radius with Top Color-coded™ nozzles, even when system is not operating.
- 12, 15, and 18-VAN have matched precipitation rates with Rain Bird MPR nozzles.
- Three-year trade warranty
- Easy arc adjustment from 0° to 360° for 10-, 12-, 15-, and 18-VAN; 0° to 330° for 4-, 6- and 8-VAN.
- The textured base and collar are easy to grip, even when wet.
- A physical left edge indicator makes it easier to feel the fixed left edge.
- Stainless steel adjustment screw to adjust flow and radius.
- "Captured" screw slot prevents screwdriver slippage during adjustment.
- Blue filter screen (.02" x .02") (shipped with nozzles) maintains precise radius adjustment and prevents clogging.
- Fits all Rain Bird sprinklers and shrub adapters.
- Spacing: 3 to 18 feet (0.9 m to 5.5 m)¹
- Pressure: 15 to 30 psi (1.0 to 2.1 bar)
- Optimum pressure: 30 psi (2.1 bar)²
¹ These ranges are based on proper pressure at nozzle.
² Rain Bird recommends using 1800 PRS Spray Bodies to maintain optimum nozzle performance in higher pressure situations.
- 4-VAN Series: 3 to 4 feet (0.9 to 1.2 m)
- 6-VAN Series: 4 to 6 feet (1.2 to 1.8 m)
- 8-VAN Series: 6 to 8 feet (1.8 to 2.4 m)
- 10-VAN Series: 7 to 10 feet (2.1 to 3.1 m)
- 12-VAN Series: 9 to 12 feet (2.7 to 3.7 m)
- 15-VAN Series: 11 to 15 feet (3.4 to 4.6 m)
- 18-VAN Series: 14 to 18 feet (4.3 to 5.5 m)