PSR110220 Dual Pole Pump Start Relay
The Dual Pole Pump Start Relay offers 110 or 220 voltage in one unit, giving you flexibility for your pump installations. Rain Bird pump start relays work with the irrigation controller’s start/stop command to facilitate the electrical path from the breaker box to the pump motor.
Rain Bird PSR110220 Dual Pole Pump Start Relays provide “pilot duty” operation for all types of electrically driven pump equipment with available 24 volt coil voltage.
The PSR110220 is not recommended for two-wire irrigation systems. Please use Universal PSR models with ice cube relay for better performance.
Dual Voltage Pump Start Relay Features
- Works with a lawn controller's start/stop command to facilitate the electrical path from the breaker box to the pump motor
- Provides "pilot duty" operation for all types of electrically driven pump equipment with available coil voltages of 24, 110 and 220 VAC
- 40 AMP certified relay
- Quick connect terminals with wire nuts
- Grounding provision
- Compatible with 24 VAC timed lawn controllers
- Compatible with 110 or 220 VAC 3/4 HP thru 5 HP single phase pumps
- Grey "baked-on" powder coating, for long life in difficult environments
- UL Listed as "Enclosed Industrial Control Panels" and backed by a one-year warranty
- Housed in compact NEMA3R weather-tight enclosures
- Not recommended for use with 2-wire controller/decoder systems
Need Technical Help?
Call 877-647-0294 for assistance with technical questions.