Anti-siphon irrigation valve with flow control
Economical irrigation valve and atmospheric
backflow preventer for residential and light commercial applications.
All of our residential valves work with any standard sprinkler timer. (Note: not recommended for use with 2-wire systems).
- Combination reliable DVF angle valve and atmospheric backflow preventer in one unit.
- Incorporates all features of DV/DVF Series valves.
- I.A.P.M.O. and A.S.S.E listing approved.
- City of Los Angeles listing approved.
- Canadian Standards Association approved.
- Not recommended for use with two-wire control systems.
- Five-year trade warranty.
*Models available in NPT threads only.
- Rain Bird recommends flow rates that result in discharge velocities in the supply line
not to exceed 7.5 ft/sec (2.3 m/s) in order to reduce the effects of water hammer.
- Rain Bird residential valves cannot be used with PRS pressure regulating modules.
- Not recommended for use with two-wire systems.
- Pressure: 15 to 150 psi (1,0 to 10,4 bar)
- 075-ASVF Flow: 0.2 to 22 GPM (0,05 to 5,0 m3/h; 0,01 to 1,39 l/s). For flows below 3 GPM (0,68 m3/h; 0,19 l/s) or any Xerigation® products application, use a 200 mesh filter installed upstream.
- 100-ASVF Flow: 0.2 to 40 GPM (0,05 to 9,08 m3/h; 0,01 to 2,52 l/s). For flows below 3 GPM (0,68 m3/h; 0,19 l/s) or any Xerigation® products application, use a 200 mesh filter installed upstream.
- Water temperature: Up to 110° F (43° C)
- Ambient air temperature: Up to 125° F (52° C)
- 24 VAC 50/60 Hz (cycles per second) solenoid power requirement:
- 0.450 A inrush current; 0.25 A holding current
- Solenoid coil resistance: 38 Ohms
- Anti-siphon valve must be installed upright
- Anti-siphon unit must be installed at least 6" (15,2 cm) above the highest point of water in the pipe and sprinklers it serves.
- No valve can be located downstream of the anti-siphon valve.
- Anti-siphon valves must not be subjected to operating pressure for more than twelve (12) hours in any twenty-four (24) hour period.
- Uniform Plumbing Code Sec. 1003 (2) 602.2. Consult local codes.
- Height: 6 1/4" (15,8 cm)
- Length: 6 1/10" (15,5 cm)
- Width: 3 1/5" (8,1 cm)