Sort Quicker, Install Faster, Check Easier!
Rain Bird MPR Spray nozzles are color-coded on the top to enhance your productivity.
- Quickly identify radius and arc with Top Color-coded™ nozzles.
- Top Color-coding makes it easy to verify proper nozzle installation, even when system is not operating.
Now it's easier to sort, easier to organize, and easier to install with Top Color-coded nozzles..
- Matched precipitation rates across sets and across patterns in 5 Series, 8 Series, 10 Series, 12 Series, and 15 Series for even water distribution and design flexibility.
- 5 Series nozzles meet small-area shrub or turf requirements.
- 8 Series nozzles have a lower water flow which allows more spray heads per zone.
- 1800 Series white filter (.035" x .035") screens (shipped with nozzles) maintain precise radius adjustment and prevent clogging. (5 and 8 Series nozzles are shipped with blue fine-mesh (.02" x .02") filter screens.)
- Stainless steel adjustment screw to adjust flow and radius.
- Fits all Rain Bird sprinklers and shrub adapters.
- Three-year trade warranty.
Matched Precipitation Rate Spray Nozzles
- Spacing: 3 to 20 feet (0,9 to 4,6 m)
- Pressure: 15 to 30 psi (1 to 2,1 bar)
- Optimum pressure: 30 psi (2,1 bar)*
* Rain Bird recommends using 1800 PRS spray heads to maintain optimum nozzle performance in higher pressure situations.