Xeri-Bird 8 Multi-Outlet Emission Device
The Most Flexible and Feature-Rich Multi-Outlet Device on the Market, Ideal for New Projects and Retrofit Applications
The only multi-outlet device on the market with 8 configurable ports and 10 flow options for each port for maximum flexibility.
XBD-80 and XBD-81 models each contain a built-in filter. Makes retro-fitting easy when installed with the optional in-stem pressure regulator.
Easy to maintain, because body can be easily removed from riser.
For optimum performance, drip emitters must be installed inside the Xeri-Bird device to help prevent back pressure leaking. See the photo examples to the right.
- Threads onto any 1⁄2" riser and delivers water to multiple locations for increased system flexibility.
- Each port accepts a Xeri-Bug™ Emitter or PC Module for independent flows from 0.5 to 24 gph (1.89 to 90.84 l/h) or use a self-piercing barb connector (SPB-025) for unrestricted flow.
- XBD-80 and XBD-81 models each feature an integral 200 mesh (75 micron) filter which is easily serviceable from the top of the unit.
- Eight bottom-mounted, sure-grip barbed outlets securely retain 1⁄4" Distribution Tubing (XQ).
- Unique union base nut allows removal of Xeri-Bird 8 body from riser for easy installation and maintenance.
- Three-year trade warranty.
Includes 7 removable port plugs
Includes eight 1 gph (3.79 l/h) Xeri-Bug emitters factory installed, and filter.
- Flow: 0 to 24 gph (0 to 90.84 l/h) per outlet
- Pressure: 15 to 50 psi (1.0 to 3.5 bar)