1800® Series & 1800® Series Dual Spray™
Pop-up Spray Head Sprinklers
Installed in parks and backyards across the globe, Rain Bird's 1800 Series is the #1 commercial-grade irrigation spray head brand in the world.
Chosen for its reliability, heavy-duty materials and versatility, the 1800 Series offers a broad selection of pop up heights and nozzle combinations for watering shrubs, small lawns and irregularly shaped planting areas. For ultimate watering uniformity, this popular sprinkler series is also now available with Dual Spray™ nozzles to enhance close-in watering coverage and eliminate dry brown spots. The nozzles' patented dual orifice technology provides more even coverage throughout the pattern, reducing watering times by more than 30%1
All models feature Rain Bird's patented pop-up mechanism with heavy-duty stainless steel spring for dependable out-of-sight retraction, plus an exclusive co-molded wiper seal for unmatched resistance to grit, pressure and extreme environments.
- Patented pressure-activated co-molded wiper seal prevents wasteful water leakage and assures long life.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel spring assures flush retraction, every time.
- Multiple pop-up heights from 2" to 12" for maximum design flexibility.
- Spray distance from 6 to 15 feet.
- Available with pre-installed nozzles or as bodies-only to allow customizing nozzle patterns and throw distances
- New 1800 Series Dual Spray™ models in 2" and 4" pop-up heights feature patented dual-orifice nozzles in full, half and quarter patterns for enhanced close-in watering coverage and water savings of 30% or more1.
- Other models available with full, half, quarter and adjustable arc nozzles to cover any lawn or garden area
- Simple, top adjustment screw decreases spray distance.
- Directional adjustment feature lets you aim the spray pattern by hand.
- No tools needed to change nozzles.
- U.V. resistant plastic reduces fading.
- Operates efficiently at low water pressure.
- 1/2-inch inlet size.
1 Water savings of 30% or more are possible when Dual Spray™ nozzles are installed instead of standard nozzles on every spray head in the zone. Results may vary based on site-specific conditions such as sprinkler spacing, wind, temperature, soil and grass type.
- Spacing: 3 to 20 feet (0,9 to 6,1 m).
- Pressure: 15 to 70 psi (1 to 5 bar).
- Flow-by: 0 at 8 psi (0.6 bar) or greater; 0.1 gpm (0.02 m3/h; 0.006 l/s) otherwise.
- Installation: side or bottom inlet.
- Side inlet installation not recommended in freezing climates.
- 1/2" (15/21) female threaded inlets
- Body height:
- 1802: 4" (10,2 cm) body height; 2" pop-up height (5,1 cm)
- 1803: 4 7/8" (12,4 cm) body height; 3" pop-up height (7,6 cm)
- 1804: 6" (15,2 cm) body height; 4" pop-up height (10,2 cm)
- 1806: 9 3/8" (23,8 cm) body height; 6" pop-up height (15,2 cm)
- 1812: 16" (40,6 cm) body height; 12" pop-up height (30,5 cm)
- Exposed surface diameter:
2 1/4" (5,7 cm)