Easily replace the diaphram on your Rain Bird JTV Series sprinkler valve with this Replacement Diaphragm Repair Kit. Comes with spring and diaphragm assembly.
- Turn off the water to your irrigation system by either: closing the shut-off valve upstream of the Jar Top Valve, or by closing the shut-off valve to the main water supply line.
- Unthread the jar top bonnet from the body, turning counterclockwise.
- Remove and discard the old diaphragm and spring.
- Install the new diaphragm. Ensure that the spring is in place above the diaphragm, slipped over the center plastic support.
- Thread the jar top bonnet onto the body, turning clockwise, and tighten.
- Turn on the water again to your irrigation system.
- Test the valve manually by turning the solenoid counterclockwise one-half turn. Re-tighten the solenoid after testing.
- Test the valve electronically using the timer.
- Your valve is now ready to use.