Round Drainage Catch Basins
A Round Catch Basin is used to collect and discharge excess water in order to prevent potential damage to landscapes and property. This basin has either one or two universal outlets which can be used with 3" and 4" Sewer & Drain Pipe (ASTM D2729), 3" and 4" Corrugated Pipe, and 3" and 4" Triple Wall Pipe. This basin is designed to accept the 6" Round Flat, 6" Round Atrium, and 7" Square Universal grates, and includes a sump, which allows sediment to settle in the basin to minimize clogging of pipes.
- Manufactured from High-Impact Polystyrene (HIPS)
- UV stabilized to protect from sun degradation
- Universal outlet(s) used to connect to 3" or 4" Sewer and Drain Pipe (ASTM D2729), 3" or 4" Corrugated Pipe, and 3" or 4" Triple Wall Pipe
- Includes a sump to allow sediment to settle in the basin to minimize clogging of pipes
- To extend height of basin, use 6" PVC Pipe (ASTM D2729 and ASTM D3034, SDR 35) as a riser