The easy-to-program, central control-ready Rain Bird® PAR+ES Controller features up to 72-Station capability, unlimited programs with central control, premium surge protection, standard extensive diagnostics and a best‑in‑class pedestal enclosure.
- Standalone, two-wire and LINK.
Central Control Ready
- Works with any Rain Bird Central Control System. Factory-configured to receive commands via cellular phone (MI Series Mobile Controller*) or UHF radio (FREEDOM System).
- Dynamic FloManager®
- Smart Pump™
- Smart Sensor
- Smart Weather™
Choice of Pedestal Colors
- Available in gray and green.
- Large, raised control buttons with clear, descriptive icons and a high‑contrast Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) panel make programming easy — even for the novice. Lights indicate active schedules and central control status, while copy paste function speeds programming process. An angled keypad aids visibility as well as water drainage and makes the PAR+ES controller extremely easy to use.
Greater Water Precision
- The PAR+ES controller allows you to program six (6) automatic and two (2) manual schedules. It allows you to turn on a maximum of 16 valves at 60 Hz and 12 valves at 50 Hz and features four (4) control modes — giving you ample programming and operating control.
Modular Configuration Allows Easy Expansion
- The PAR+ES is available in 16 to 32- and 56-station base configurations and can be easily upgraded in 8-station increments. By simply plugging in an eight-station Output Station Module (OSM) you can expand your PAR+ES controller capabilities to accommodate 24, 40, 48, 64 or 72 stations.
Multi Manual with Station and Program Stacking
- Perfect for syringing or putting down fertilizer, multi manual allows to manually launch as many stations as necessary. Split second delayed start prevents water hammer and high inrush current.
Multiple Schedule Operation
- No schedule limit when operated with Rain Bird Central Control Systems. Six (6) automatic (with 8 start times each) and two (2) manual schedules available for standalone operation.
Universal Performance Simplifies Installation and Operation
- The intuitive PAR+ES Controller reduces installation and training hassles with its many universal features. For quick electrical hookups, the system automatically senses and adjusts for either a 50 or 60 Hz current; while one (1) transformer accommodates 100 V/120 V, 220 V or 230 V/240 V with the flip of a switch. The PAR+ES Controller also displays system activities and accepts user input in eight (8) different languages. The icon‑driven controls and multilingual display eliminate confusion and translation problems.
Mix and Match
- Mix and match with any other Rain Bird Controller and with any Rain Bird Central Control System.
Easy to Use
- Large buttons with clear, descriptive icons make programming easy.
- Provides the best protection against the elements.
16-Solenoid Simultaneous Operation
- Heavy-duty transformer permits simultaneous operation of up to 16 solenoids (12 at 50 Hz).
- Variable or weekday programming, for weekday cycle or for irrigation every other day, every three days or up to every nine days.
- One transformer accommodates various power inputs.
Front Panel Lighting
- LEDs and backlit Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) make programming easy even in poor lighting.
Large Capacity Terminal Strip
- Accepts up to two 14-gauge wires per station.
Standard Station Lights
- OSM lights provide easy identification of active stations.
Standard Station Switches
- Turn stations on or off quickly for easy operation and troubleshooting.
Premium Surge Protection
- Premium surge protection included in all models.
- Sensor activation cancels irrigation at controller.
Master Valve Activation
- Activate master valve output with station activation.
Available PAR+ES Retro Kit
- Extends the useful life of older control systems by converting to PAR+ES water‑saving technology.
- 72 stations, up to 16 solenoids operating simultaneously (60 Hz)
- (50/60 Hz) 117 VAC Nominal 98 to 132 VAC
- 220 VAC Nominal 208 to 232 VAC
- 240 VAC Nominal 225 to 255 VAC
- 26.5 VAC, 5.25 AMP
Station Load Capacity
- Up to four (4) 24 VAC, seven (7) VA solenoids per station
Plastic Pedestal Dimensions
- Width: 17" (43.2 cm)
- Height: 34 ¾" (88 cm)
- Depth: 21" (53.4 cm)
- No limit with Rain Bird Central Control Systems. Six (6) automatic (8 start times each) and two (2) manual in standalone mode.
- 0 to 200% in 10% increments.
- 1 to 120 minutes, in 1-minute increments.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish and Dutch.
- Less than 10 ohms
- UL & C-UL Listed, CE approved, C-Tick Compliant and FCC.
The flexible PAR+ES can be ordered in the following configurations:
- PAR+ES standalone controller in a plastic pedestal.
- PAR+ES satellite with two-wire module in a plastic pedestal.
- PAR+ES satellite with Link (wireless) module in a plastic pedestal.
All configurations are offered with a weather proof and impact-resistant plastic pedestal.
Buy only the control you need today and increase your operating capabilities or change your communication method at any time.