Medium Flow Control Zone Kits with PR Filter
Rain Bird Control Zone Kits provide all of the components necessary for on/off control, filtration, and pressure regulation in a single package, making them simple to order and easy to install.
- Shorter kits with only two components (valve plus pressure-regulating filter) mean that you can fit more Control Zone Kits in a valve box, saving time and money
- These PR Filter kits provide on/off control, filtration, and pressure regulation with only two parts; so there is less chance of leakage at the connections, both at installation and over the life of the system.
- Reliable Control Zone Kit that includes an extra durable PGA valve (XCZPGA-100-PRF model only)
- 2-wire compatible residential Control Zone Kit (XCZPGA-100-PRF model only)
- Flow: 3 to 15 gpm (11.4 to 56.8 l/m)
- Inlet pressure: 20 to 150 psi (1.4 to 10.3 bar)
- Filtration: 200 mesh stainless steel screen (75 micron)
- Regulated pressure: 40 psi (2.8 bar)
- RBY-200SSMX (200 mesh stainless steel screen)
- XCZPGA-100-PRF: 1" PGA Valve with 1" PR Filter
- XCZ-100-PRF: 1" DV Valve with 1" PR Filter (Assembled)*
* Available with BSP threads