Protect Valuable Equipment with Cost-Effective Filtration for Any System
Rain Bird's line of IMM Series Manual Filters offer a solution for those systems with big operating problems but small operating budgets. Available in 1” to 8” line sizes, the filters are capable of handling flows up to 1320 gpm. Constructed of carbon steel and coated with extra durable polyester, electrostatically applied (and oven cured) on a zinc phosphate layer, the filters are designed with durability in mind. The screen is available in sizes down to 72 micron/200 mesh, allowing the unit to be used in a variety of applications.
• Low Cost
• No Moving Parts
• Screens Down to 72 Micron
- Filter must be installed horizontally with body pointing upwards and drain valve pointing down.
- Filter must be installed in the proper flow direction as indicated by the arrows on the housing.
- For ease of maintenance, install filter with inlet and outlet isolation valves.
- Be sure to leave sufficient space around the filter for screen removal and maintenance.
- For best results, operation with a clean screen pressure drop of 4 psi or less is recommended.
- Maximum Working Pressure: 125 psig; Maximum Fluid Temperature: 140°F.