1800-SAM-P45 Series Pop-up Spray Heads
with Rain Bird® Flow Optimizer™ Technology
Our top-of-the-line spray, including 45 psi in-stem pressure regulation and built-in Seal-A-Matic™ check valve. Used with Rotary Nozzles, this combination improves performance and saves water
Rain Bird® 1800-SAM-P45 Series Spray Heads are ideal for use in areas with changing elevations. The built-in Seal-A-Matic™ (SAM) check valve saves water by eliminating low head drainage from spray heads located at the base of slopes or hillsides.
Trusted for over 30 years, 1800 Series Spray Heads have provided unmatched durability, reliability, and performance.
Superior components and features make the 1800 Series Spray Head the spray head of choice for a wide variety of applications.
- Provides 45 psi in-stem pressure regulation for maximizing efficiency or Rotary Nozzles.
- Includes Seal-A-Matic™ check valve preventing low head drainage of up to 14 feet of head.
- "SAM-PRS-45" stamped on cap for easy identification and maintenance.
- Five-year trade warranty.
4" pop-up height (10 cm)
6" pop-up height (15 cm)
12" pop-up height (30 cm
Download written specifications in CSI and MasterFormat (Microsoft Word) for all 1800 Series Models
- Spacing: 13 to 24 feet (4.0 to 7.3 m)
- Pressure: 25 to 70 psi (1.7 to 4.8 bar)
- Regulates nozzle pressure to an average 45 psi (3.1 bar) with inlet pressures of up to 70 psi (4.8 bar)
- SAM capability: holds up to 14 feet (4.,2 m) of head; 6 psi (0.3 bar)
- Flow-by: 0 at 8 psi (0.6 bar) or greater;
0.1 GPM (0.02 m3/h; 0.006 l/s) otherwise
- Installation: bottom inlet only
- 1/2" (15/21) female threaded inlets
- Body height:
- 1804-SAM-P45: 6" (15 cm)
- 1806-SAM-P45: 9 3/8" (24 cm)
- 1812-SAM-P45: 16" (40 cm)
- Exposed surface diameter: