Multi- Pattern Lake Management Aerators
These Lake Management solutions include aerators with aesthetically pleasing plumes that add dissolved oxygen to sufficiently assure ecologically balanced water quality.
- Effectively work to maintain an ecological balance in lakes or ponds less than 15 feet (5 m) deep.
- Keep lakes and ponds beautiful by stimulating vertical circulation and adding dissolved oxygen to the water.
- Maintain sufficient water quality that prevents undesirable algae build-up, over-growth of weeds, unpleasant odors and depleted fish population.
- Two-year trade warranty
- Available in ½ and ¾ hp, 115V, 230V, single phase pump.
- All LMM units are factory assembled, delivered ready to install.
- Manufactured entirely of stainless steel and thermal plastics to provide years of dependable service.
- Stainless steel debris screen prevents the intake of foreign objects to allow the continuous flow of incoming water, which ensures aesthetically pleasing spray patterns.
- Mini power center is encased in industrial-grade, non-corroding case to assure reliability.
- Spray pattern can be changed to LM10, LM20 or LM11.
- Diffuser ring allows the spray pattern to be varied in height and diameter (LMM with LM10 and LM11 patterns only).
- Includes 3 interchangeable nozzles to change from LM10, LM1, LM20.
Aesthetic beauty and reliability, the LM10 offers both. Its principal feature is a one-plume, geyser-like spray pattern that rises high into the air when the system is in operation.
Designed to transfer dissolved oxygen into the water with efficiency and economy, the LM11 delivers an unparalleled level of water quality management. With its well-proportioned fan-shaped spray, the LM11 is a perfect balance of form and function.
This aerator solution operates at a lower pumping rate than high-volume aerating units, yet is significantly higher when compared to fountains. The dual spray pattern is not only aesthetically pleasing, but efficiently functional.
- Unit: Manufactured of corrosion-resistant, 18-8 stainless steel and high-density thermal plastics. Corrosion resistance allows unit to be installed in almost all water source types.
- Float: Black exterior shell is made of high-density thermal plastic polyethylene. The interior of the float is closed-cell polyethylene. Each float consists of specially designed float rings, which call the unit to ride level in the water.
- Motor: Custom-built submersible, water-cooled, corrosion-resistant, stainless steel motor. Constructed to run continuously and is available in 60 Hz @ 3450 RPM.
- Impellers/Props: Manufactured of polyphenylene oxide, modified. Material is corrosion-resistant to most all types of water, salt solutions and acids.
- Cable: 10 gauge underwater cable can be ordered separately with 50 feet minimum, in 25 foot increments*
- Mini Power Center: 115V unit controls are enclosed in a 5" x 5" x 4" industrial-grade, all plastic, non-corroding case. 115V controls consist of 24-hour on/off timer and GFI. 230V units are enclosed in a 11" x 11" x 6" high-impact, corrosion-resistant thermal plastic, NEMA rated type 3S. 230V unit controls consist of 24-hour on/off timer, fuse or circuit breaker protection and GFI.
- Screen: Corrosion-resistant 18-8 stainless steel intact screen to efficiently prevent clogging.
- Safety Testing: Safety tested and approved as a package by ETL, ETL-C and CE.
- 2-light set systems run on 12-volt power and are available with 20-watt halogen bulbs. Stainless steel mounting brackets facilitate installation to achieve a variety of illumination effects.
- Colored lenses in red, blue, green and yellow.
- Lake Management Aerator Lights are backed by a 1-year trade warranty.