Full- or Part-Circle Impact Sprinkler
1" (26/34) riser-mounted impact head used for slope or large, non-turf-area applications.
- Proven impact drive.
- Long-wearing TNT bearing.
- Straight-through flow for superior performance in dirty water.
- Full-circle or adjustable arc 20° to 340°.
- Precision Jet tube (PJ™) minimizes side splash.
- Stainless steel distance control diffuser pin allows up to 25% radius reduction.
- Rugged brass, bronze and stainless steel construction.
- FP trip for full- or part-circle operation.
- Three-year trade warranty.
Impact Sprinkler (BSP Model)
- Precipitation Rate: 0.76 to 0.94 inches per hour (19 to 23 mm/h)
- Radius: 57 to 65 feet (17,4 to 19,8 m)
- Pressure: 50 to 80 psi (3,5 to 5,5 Bars)
- Flow: 12.9 to 16.5 GPM (2,93 to 3,75 m3/h; 0,81 to 1,04 l/s)
- 1" (26/34) female NPT or BSP threaded inlet
- For standard nozzle at normal operating pressure, the highest point of stream is 10 feet (3,1 m) above nozzle
- Nozzle outlet trajectory: 27°