Prevent Watering In High Winds
The Rain Bird® Anemometer adds yet another weather-based component to your ESP-LXME Controller or ESP-LXD Decoder Controller by providing site-specific wind speed measurements.
When paired with the anemometer, your controller can interrupt irrigation when wind velocity reaches a programmed set point. Interrupting a watering cycle during windy conditions saves water, prevents property damage and improves sprinkler distribution uniformity. This precise anemometer requires PT3002 Set-Point Relay for use with the ESP-LX Series and IQ™ Platform Central Control.
- Precision three-cup anemometer for measuring wind velocity.
- Balanced rotor and low friction bearings detect wind speeds from 4 MPH to 80 MPH (6,5 to 128 km/h).
- Electronics supplied with a weather tight enclosure exceeding NEMA 4 and 6 specifications.
- Mounting bracket and 20 feet (6 meters) of cable.
- Identifies localized wind speed and adjusts system operation accordingly.
- Watering cycle can be interrupted during windy conditions.
- Requires PT3002 Set-Point Relay for use with ESP-LXME and ESP-LXD Controllers and IQ.
- Three-year trade warranty.
- ANEMOMETER (Wind Speed Meter)
- Power supply: 5 to 24 VDC
- Current draw: 3 to 7 mA
- Output signal: K = 1.6965, offset of +0.059
- Cable: 20 feet (6 meters)
- Weight: 1.3 Lbs (0,6 Kg)
- 22"L x 8"W x 8"H (56 cmL x 20cmW x 20cmH)