TWI Series Satellite Interface
Satellite Interface for SiteControl Only
The Two-Wire Interface (TWI) serves as an interface between the Central Controller and ESP-SAT Satellite Controller on the SiteControl System.
- Allows real-time, two-way communication between SiteControl Central Controller and field satellites.
- Allows use of advanced in-field capabilities of ESP-SAT two-wire or LINK versions.
- Modular capacity can grow with the site TWI operating up to 28 satellite controllers, pulse decoders or sensor decoders per wire group.
- TWI comes standard with one wire-path, upgradeable to 4 wire paths with the purchase of an “additional wire path” module.
- Available in either 2-wire or MAXILink™ wireless communication to satellite controllers and sensors.
- Wall Mount: drawn steel, seamless, cabinet with hinged front panel
- Computer data path: direct cable connect or remote via radio or Ethernet network
- Satellite data path: hardwire/2-wire path (1500 Ω resistance) or MAXILink™ wireless radio path (max 4 watt EIRP)
- Three-year trade warranty.
TWI – 28 Channels, Two Wire Communication, Wall Mount
TWI – 28 Channels, Link Communication, Wall Mount
- Output: 2 x 26.5VAC @ 0.9A 60/50Hz or 4 x 26.5VAC @ 0.9A 50/60Hz
- Circuit Breaker: NA (Autoresettable)
- Input required: 120VAC ± 10% @ 1.25A 60/50Hz or 220/230/240VAC ± 10% @ .5A 50/60Hz
- Output: NA
- Circuit Breaker: NA
- Grounding: All TWI’s shall be grounded to a 10-ohm or less earth ground
- Width: 15 ½” (39,4 cm)
- Height: 12 ½" (31,7 cm)
- Depth: 6" (15,2 cm)