DEC Series Sensor-Pulse Decoders
Decoders enable the Maxicom system to extend its reach far beyond the irrigation function.
With the use of decoders, Maxicom2 becomes a complete landscape and environmental control system.
- Complete feedback system.
- Extends Maxicom Central Control System versatility.
- Color-coded wire leads for ease of installation.
- Programmable address codes for individual operation.
- Encapsulated in moisture- and UV-resistant case for use in outdoor conditions.
- Three-year trade warranty.
- Sensor Decoder: Monitors dry contact switches (moisture sensor, pressure switch, security systems, etc.) for open or closed conditions and informs the system of switch status.
- Pulse Decoder: Reads pulses from monitoring devices and sends the information to system for analysis and action.
(for switch sensor)
(for pulse sensor)
|Note: All decoders function with the satellite two-wire communication path only. They are not required for the MAXILink™ communication path or ESP-SITE Satellites.
- Input required: 26 VAC (provided by the 2-wire communication path. No separate power supply required).
- Top: 3 1/4" diameter (8,3 cm)
- Height: 8" (20,3 cm)
- Bottom: 2 1/2" (6,4 cm)