In-line Jar Top Sprinkler Valves
Rain Bird manufactures only the highest quality In-Line valves. Use In-Line valves in locations where the use of a pressure vacuum breaker (PVB) or a double-check valve is required by city codes to protect against back flow. Check your local city codes to determine what type of valves are required.
In-Line valves are installed below ground in a valve box down stream from the main line from a PVB or doublecheck valve. In-Line valves will not prevent back flow on their own: they need the help of a back flow prevention device.
- Designed for below ground installation, out of sight and protected from potential damage or tampering.
- In-Line design minimizes pressure loss.
- Energy-efficient, low power encapsulated solenoid with captured plunger.
- Operate manually or automatically.
- External bleed to manually flush system of dirt and debris during installation and system start-up.
- Jar Top Bonnet, for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- External bleed to flush dirt and debris.
- 24 volt AC solenoid works with all controllers.
- Threaded bonnet provides easy removal with no screws.
- Trouble-free service with few parts.
- Drop-in diaphragm for effortless maintenance.
- Reverse flow feature ensures valve shuts off if the
diaphragm tears or rips - Reduces risk of landscape flooding.
1" female pipe thread (FPT)
inlet and outlet