Plastic Residential Irrigation Valves
Rain Bird manufactures only the highest quality valves. Use ASVF series valves in locations where the use of a separate pressure vacuum breaker (PVB) or a double-check valve is required by city codes to protect against back flow. Check your local city codes to determine what type of valves are required.
All of our residential valves work with any standard sprinkler timer. (Note: not recommended for use with 2-wire systems).
- Combination reliable DVF angle valve and atmospheric backflow preventer in one unit.
- Incorporates all features of DV/DVF Series valves.
- I.A.P.M.O. and A.S.S.E listing approved.
- City of Los Angeles listing approved.
- Canadian Standards Association approved.
- Not recommended for use with two-wire control systems.
*Models available in NPT threads only.
- Pressure: 15 to 150 psi (1,0 to 10,4 bar)
- 075-ASVF Flow: 0.2 to 22 GPM (0,05 to 5,0 m3/h; 0,01 to 1,39 l/s). For flows below 3 GPM (0,75 m3/h; 0,21 l/s) or any Xerigation® products application, use RBY-075-200MX filter installed upstream.
- 100-ASVF Flow: 0.2 to 40 GPM (0,05 to 9,08 m3/h; 0,01 to 2,52 l/s). For flows below 3 GPM (0,75 m3/h; 0,21 l/s) or any Xerigation® products application, use RBY-100-200MX filter installed upstream.
- Water temperature: Up to 110° F (43° C)
- Ambient air temperature: Up to 125° F (52° C)
- 24 VAC 50/60 Hz (cycles per second) solenoid power requirement:
- 0.450 A inrush current; 0.25 A holding current
- Solenoid coil resistance: 38 Ohms
- Anti-siphon valve must be installed upright
- Anti-siphon unit must be installed at least 6" (15,2 cm) above the highest point of water in the pipe and sprinklers it serves.
- No valve can be located downstream of the anti-siphon valve.
- Anti-siphon valves must not be subjected to operating pressure for more than twelve (12) hours in any twenty-four (24) hour period.
- Uniform Plumbing Code Sec. 1003 (2) 602.2. Consult local codes.
- Height: 6 1/4" (15,8 cm)
- Length: 6 1/10" (15,5 cm)
- Width: 3 1/5" (8,1 cm)