RSD Series Rain Sensor
Dial-in to the Convenience and Value
The Rain Bird® RSD Series Rain Sensor
automatically shuts off your sprinkler
system when it rains, so you don’t
have to worry when you’re
home or away.
The RSD Series Rain Sensor easily connects to
most irrigation system controllers.
- RSD Series Rain Sensors offers flexible,
multiple rainfall settings which are quick and
easy to adjust with a twist of the dial.
- High-grade, UV-resistant body on an
aluminum bracket easily resists the
elements, ensuring hassle-free performance.
- An adjustable side vent ring allows the
sensor to dry out once it collects water.
- Moisture sensing disks work in a variety of climates
rain sensor w/latching bracket, extension wire
rain sensor w/threaded adapter, extension wire
Overall Length: 6.5" (16,5 cm)
Overall Height: 5.4" (15,7 cm)
Bracket hole pattern: 1.25" (3,2 cm)
Overall Length: 3" (7,6 cm)
Overall Height: 2.75" (7 cm)
- Application: suitable for low voltage 24VAC control circuits and 24 VAC pump start relay circuits (not recommended for use with high voltage pump start, pump start relay circuits or devices).
- Switch electrical rating: 3A @ 125/250 VAC.
- Capacity: Electrical rating suitable for use with up to ten 24VAC, 7VA solenoid valves per station, plus one master valve.
- Wire: 25' (7,6 m) length of #20, 2 conductor UV resistant extension wire.
- UL, cUL listed; CE, C-Tick approved.
- Multiple rainfall settings from 1/8" to 3/4" (5-20 mm) are quick and easy with just the twist of a dial.
- Adjustable vent ring helps control drying time.
- High-grade, UV-resistant polymer body resists the elements.
- Available in rugged aluminum bracket version (RSD-BEx comes with 5" latching aluminum bracket) or conduit version (RSD-CEx) for a clean and professional look.