BPE / BPES Series
Brass Irrigation Valves
Rain Bird’s 3" BPE and BPES irrigation valves are built tough to offer long life and efficient, trouble-free performance under harsh conditions.
Featuring a unique combination construction of brass body and glass-filled nylon bonnet, these valves are designed to withstand extreme pressure surges, effluent water and clogging debris.
For additional protection, the BPES model is equipped with a patented scrubber mechanism to actively fight dirt and particles.
- Unique hybrid construction featuring durable red brass body and glass-filled nylon bonnet for long life at a value price.
- Globe and angle configuration for flexibility in design and installation.
- Normally closed, forward flow design.
- Slow closing to prevent water hammer and subsequent system damage.
- Robust solenoid provides dependable performance even during constant operation.
- Flow control handle adjusts water flows as needed and incorporates a brass thread insert for longer life.
- Manual internal bleed operates the valve without allowing water into the valve box. Allows pressure regulator adjustment without turning the valve on at the controller.
- Manual external bleed permits flushing debris from the system. Recommended for system start up and repairs
- Highly efficient operation with extremely low pressure loss.
- BPES only: Patented nylon scrubber scrapes a stainless steel screen to clean and break down grit and plant material. Prevents debris build-up and clogging.
- Accommodates field-installed PRS-D pressure regulating module to ensure optimum sprinkler performance
- Purple flow control handle for non-potable water applications (BPE-NP-HAN)
- Latching solenoid for use with Rain Bird battery-operated controllers up to 150 psi (10,4 bar)
3" (80/90) Brass Valve
3" (80/90) Brass Valve
Note: Specify BSP threads when ordering.
- Pressure: 20 to 200 psi (1,4 to 13,8 bar)
- Flow with/without PRS-D option: 60 to 300 gpm (13,6 to 68,1 m3/h; 3,78 to 18,90 l/s)
- Temperature: up to 140° F (60° C)
- Power: 24 VAC 50/60 Hz (cycles per second) solenoid
- Inrush current: 0.41 A (9.8 VA) at 60Hz
- Holding current: 0.28 A (6.7 VA) at 60Hz
- Coil resistance: 28 Ohms, nominal
- 300-BPE(s): H x L x W
- 13 5/8" x 8" x 7"
- 34,6 cm x 20,3 cm x 17,8 cm
Note: PRS-D option adds 2": (5,1 cm) to the valve height.