EAGLE™ 351B Rotor Series
The first golf-quality short-throw irrigation rotor
Residential-grade landscaping rotors eventually crack under the pressure of golf course irrigation systems, but the EAGLE 351B is more durable than any other short-throw rotor, and it has a five-year warranty (when installed with a Rain Bird® swing joint) to back up that performance pledge.
With an ideal adjustable range for tee boxes, small greens, and other limited irrigation areas, the EAGLE 351B uses a nozzle technology that exceeds all other brands, specifically designed for efficient water distribution. Control the arc with a flathead screwdriver, without turning the case, for precision coverage in tiny spaces.
Sturdy, accurate, made just for golf course irrigation systems—the EAGLE 351B is the short solution to a long-time need, guaranteed.
- As requested by superintendents, the radius of throw is a versatile 18' to 55' (5,5 m-16,8 m), for irrigating tight areas
- Built to withstand golf course irrigation system water pressure; operates at pressure from 60 to 90 psi (4,1-6,2 bars), and can sustain up to 100 psi (6,9 bars)
- Both full- and part-circle operation are incorporated into each unit, requiring only one head for all irrigation needs
- Adjustable left and right side trips allow for easy installation, without turning the case
- The Rain Bird® Memory Arc® feature returns the rotor to its original arc setting when it has been forcibly turned beyond the trip points of the set arc
- Nozzle pop-up height of 3.25" (8,3 cm) from top of the case to the center of the nozzle clears the taller grasses
- Unique nozzle design, interchangeable without special tools, distributes water evenly, with less sensitivity to water pressure
- Now available with high flow, matched precipitation rate nozzles!
- Fully top serviceable, eliminating the need to dig in order to perform maintenance
- Solid design and construction guarantee (with a five-year warranty when installed in conjunction with a Rain Bird swing joint), for a significantly longer life span than commercial-grade products
- Available in block (with SEAL-A-MATIC™ device) models
- Inlet threads available in 1" ACME
- Water-lubricated gear drive eliminates loss of lubrication and water contamination due to leakage
- Self-adjusting turbine stator allows for nozzle replacement without other adjustment requirements.
- EAGLE 351B: SEAL-A-MATIC™ DEVICE
- Arc: EAGLE 351B: 360º in full-circle mode;
adjustable from 50º to 330º in part-circle mode.
- Maximum Inlet Pressure: Model 351B: 100 psi (6,9 bar).
- Recommended Operating Pressure: 60 psi (4,1 bar), 70 psi (4,8 bar), 80 psi (5,5 bar).
- Radius:18 to 55 feet (5,5 to 16,8 m)
- Flow: 1.5 to 15.5 gpm (0,09 to 0,98 L/S)
- Full-Circle Mode: 360º less than or equal to 180 seconds;
120 seconds nominally.
- Part-Circle Mode: 180º less than or equal to 90 seconds;
60 seconds nominally.
- Inlet Threads: 1" (2,5cm) (26/36) ACME.
- Holdback: 10' (3,1m) of elevation.
- Nozzle Trajectory: 17º and 25º
- Maximum Stream Height: 13' (4 m)
- Body Height: 9.6" (24,5 cm)
- Top Diameter: 4.25" (10,8 cm)
- Pop-Up Height: 3.25" (8,3 cm) from top of the case to the center of the nozzle.