Landscape Drip / Xerigation
Targeted Watering with Xerigation®/Landscape Drip
Rain Bird’s® Xerigation®/Landscape Drip products are made especially for
low-volume irrigation systems. By delivering water at or near the plants’
root zones, Rain Bird’s Xerigation products offer targeted watering with
the following advantages:
- Water conservation
- Greater efficiency (target each plant)
- Design flexibility; simple construction and
- Healthier plants
- Reduced liability (e.g. no overspray, no run-off)
- Minimization of weed growth
- Cost savings
Broadest product line in the industry
With over 150 products, Rain Bird has the products needed for your
application. Systems can be designed to meet any site requirements
and offer many exclusive Rain Bird advances including:
- Flexible XF Series dripline with advanced polymers that provide kink
resistance and reduced coil memory for easier installation.
- Compact Control Zones with combined pressure regulator and filter
to reduce parts, potential leak problems and allow for fitting more
Control Zones in a valve box.
- Precision low volume SQ spray nozzles that offer a square wetting
pattern and adjusts to either 2.5' or 4' (0.7 m or 1.2 m) throw distances.
- Point source emitters that provide pressure compensation with a wide
selection of flow rates and three inlet options (barb, 1032 threaded and
½" (1.3 cm) FPT).
- XF-SDI Series dripline with Copper Shield™ Technology for use in
sub-surface applications under turf or shrub and groundcover areas.
Copper Shield Technology effectively protects the emitter from