PAR+ES Decoder Controller
Field Control Systems
The PAR+ES Sat Decoder combines the features
and benefits of a controller system with those of
a decoder system. The resulting advantages for
the user include:
- Easy Installation
- Reduced Installation Costs
- Easy Expansion
The idea is simple:
1. Install the controller.
2. Connect a decoder to the nearest wire path.
- Uses up to 90 percent fewer wires than
conventional hardwire systems.
- Built-in diagnostic tools.
- Compatible with all Rain Bird Golf Decoders
(i.e. FD-101, FD-102, FD-202, FD-401
- Simply attach new decoder to the wire path.
- Operates as a standalone controller or
add a Rain Bird® Central Control System for
- Operates up to 72 decoder addresses.
3. Program controller with decoder address.
- 72 decoder addresses, up to 16
solenoids operating simultaneously (60 Hz)
- Standalone, two-wire, Link and
Link with Radio
Electrical Input (50/60 Hz)
- 115 VAC Nominal 98 – 132 VAC
- 220 VAC Nominal 208 – 232 VAC
- 240 VAC Nominal 225 – 255 VAC
Station Load Capacity
- Up to two (2) 24 VAC,
seven (7) VA solenoids per station depending
on decoder type.
Plastic Pedestal Dimensions
- Width: 17" (43.2 cm)
- Height: 34¾" (88 cm)
- Depth: 21" (53.4 cm)
- No limit with Rain Bird Central Control
Systems. Six (6) automatic (12 start times each)
and two (2) manual in standalone mode.
- 0 – 200% in 10% increments
- 1 – 120 minutes,
in 1 minute increments
- English, French, German, Italian,
Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish and Dutch
- UL & C-UL Listed
- CE approved
- C-Tick Compliant and FCC
Maximum Wire Length Between
Controller and Decoder
- #12 AWG
- Star Design: 3.8 miles (6.1 km)
- Loop Design: 15.2 miles (24.4 km)
- #14 AWG
- Star Design: 2.4 miles (3.8 km)
- Loop Design: 9.6 miles (15.2 km)
Maximum Wire Length Between Decoder
Maximum Wire Paths
- Four (4), plus multiple
branches per wire path.