Get the power of advanced water management in
one, easy-to-use package with the full-featured ESC-1
This golf-quality, value-priced controller
features four programs, a real-time calendar and the
best customer satisfaction program in the industry.
- 16, 24 or 40 stations.
Central Control Ready
- Works with any Rain Bird®
Central Control System. Factory-configured to receive
commands via cellular phone (MI Series Mobile
Controller*) or UHF radio (The FREEDOM System).
- Dynamic FloManager®
- Smart Pump™
- Smart Sensor™
- Smart Weather™
Mix and Match
- Mix and match with any
other Rain Bird Controller and with any
Rain Bird Central Control System.
- Best-in-class weather-proof
Easy to Use
- Large buttons with clear, descriptive
icons make programming easy.
Large Capacity Terminal Strip
- Accepts up to two
14-gauge wires per station.
Standard Surge Protection
- Heavy-duty surge
protection included in all models.
- Two master valve terminals,
one programmable by station.
- ODD day watering.
- EVEN day
- Variable day cycle from 1 to 99 days per
- Custom day‑of‑the‑week by program.
Battery Programmable Controller
- Allows for
programming prior to installation.
Multiple Schedule Operation
- No schedule limit
when operated with Rain Bird Central Control Systems.
Four (4) independent programs with 8 start times each
in standalone mode.
The flexible ESC-1 can be ordered in the
- ESC-1 standalone controller in a plastic pedestal.
- ESC-1 satellite with hardwired module in a
Station Load Capacity
- Up to two (2) 24 VAC,
seven (7) VA solenoids per station
Power Supply Overload
- Backup fuse 3 AMP SLO-BLO
- 9 VDC, NiCad rechargeable
- 0 to 300% in 1% increments
- Enables system to stay off for up to
99 days with auto‑restart
- 0 to 2 hours, in
- 2 to 12 hours in
- UL & C-UL Listed, CE approved,
C-Tick Compliant and FCC
Plastic Pedestal Dimensions
- Width: 17" (43.2 cm)
- Height: 34 ¾" (88 cm)
- Depth: 21" (53.4 cm)