StratusLT™ Golf Central Control System
Total Control. In Record Time.
No Experience Required.
The Rain Bird Start-up Wizard built right into StratusLT™
will have you watering your 18-hole golf course in no
time — from the greens to the roughs, clubhouse to
driving range — without having to become a computer
expert or spend extensive time learning to operate the
system. StratusLT now supports ET-based scheduling with
WS-PRO LT and a weather software module.
- QuickIRR ™ programming is a quick and easy
method for automatically building programs
to meet your irrigation challenges.
- Exclusive CYCLE+SOAK™ reduces or eliminates wasteful
runoff by matching each sprinkler’s application rate to
the localized soil infiltration rate. Total application of
water is precisely controlled regardless of number of
- Course monitor screens are intuitively designed
to instantly show you exactly what is going on with
- Pump Profiling™ automatically manages pump
station power consumption during peak electrical
- Industry’s only innovative, guided
initialization and start‑up programming
results in a customized QuickStart™ program.
- Dryrun™ helps you fine tune your irrigation programs
for peak performance.
- The highest performance irrigation engine in the
industry means you can expect some of the highest
Water Window Efficiencies available.
- Add a WS-PRO LT weather station and a weather
software module to monitor evapotranspiration
(ET) rates and modify schedules based on actual
- Smart Sensors™ monitor standard in-field sensors
to activate alarms, turn off or pause individual
programs, schedules or the entire system then
turn on or resume the same.
- Smart Pump™ links your pump station to
your central control system; optimizing each
and every irrigation cycle. Smart Pump can also
monitor and instantly react to changes in pump
station capacity so an overheated motor won’t
take down your entire irrigation system.