Rain Bird® Hose Reels make watering with hoses faster, safer and more efficient, saving your crews valuable time and money.
Featuring top-quality materials and construction and an ergonomic, easy-to-use design, our full line of hose reels can meet virtually any need, in both mounted and trailer models.
Hose reels let you put the hose where you
need it, when you need it — improves efficiency and
Tests prove hoses that are properly stored
on a reel will last five (5) to seven (7) times longer;
reduces downtime and replacement costs.
Hose reels make handling easier and
more comfortable for workers over the course of a
long day. Provides low hose tension during pullout
and controlled return speed.
Hose reels keep hose out of the way when
not in use. Eliminates tripping and safety problems.
Heavy-Duty Hose Reel
Designed for heavy-duty applications requiring long
- Adjustable spool rotation eliminates hose backlash
- Zinc-plated swivel with VITON® “O” ring seals.
- Permanently lubricated dual main bearings.
- Motor mounting at either end of the reel.
- All bolted construction — no welds.
- Lock pin prevents spool rotation when the reel
is not in use.
- Vibration-proof self-locking fasteners ensure
- Available in hand crank or motor drive models. Manual driven reels are easily converted to
power driven reels.
- Includes 10' (3.0 m) connecting hose only.
Spring Driven Reel
Incorporate contemporary engineering and
construction for the ultimate in trouble‑free
performance. Ideal for applications with critical
- Guide is field adjustable for wall, ceiling or truck
- Heavy-duty brackets eliminate bending due
to angular hose pull.
- Banded drive springs give smooth, automatic
- All reels are permanently factory lubricated.
- Reliable latch will maintain the desired working length
of hose. Our mechanism assures a positive latch or
unlatch of the hose.
- Nylon guide rollers reduce hose drag and abrasion.
- Includes air/water hose only.
Poly Hose Reel
Lightweight and easy to handle, meets the needs for
continuous, problem-free operation. Highly resistant
to acids and alkalis.
- Spring retraction.
- Corrosion proof and virtually maintenance free.
- Tough, U.V.-stabilized outer case with a simple and
reliable latch mechanism.
- Spring tension easily adjusted.
- Pivoting wall bracket included.
- Includes air/water and 4' (1.2 m) connecting hose.
Composite Hose Reel
Hybrid design incorporates industrial grade steel
with engineered composite components. Ideal for
applications that are less demanding.
- Base and arm feature heavy gauge steel stampings
with reinforced ribs for structural integrity.
- Glass-filled composite spool and spring case contain
industrial grade drive spring.
- Latch mechanism is mounted on arm to ensure
hose latch-out will not occur.
- Long-lasting torsion spring and swivel ensures
- Includes air/water hose only.
Electric Cord Reel
Compact, electric cord reels are ideal for indoor
applications where space is critical.
- Spring retractable with latch.
- Designed for wall, ceiling or bench mounting.
- Features adjustable cord stop.
Towable Hose Reel Trailer
Ergonomic design and rugged construction make
hose handling easier, quicker and more efficient.
- Easily attaches to most off-road golf work vehicles
or carts with clevis pin hitch.
- 40" x 40" (102 cm x 102 cm) heavy gauge steel bed
is predrilled for heavy-duty hose reels.
- Dual-tapered automotive style bearings and solid
steel axle for smooth, reliable operation.
- Pneumatic tires and high quality wheels are
recessed under trailer bed to eliminate snagging
of trees and shrubs.
- Extra long 32" (81 cm) trailer tongue allows for
sharper turns and easier back-up.
- For off-road use only. No riders.