Meet Our People
Position: Senior Helpdesk Coordinator
Year Started at Rain Bird: 2011
Rain Bird Location: Tijuana, Mexico
Education: Computer System Engineer (Instituto Tecnológico de Hermosillo) & MATI (ITESM)
Why work at Rain Bird?
Rain Bird is a dynamic company to work for. There are always opportunities for growth and career development. Employees are promoted to new positions in order to advance their career. Rain Bird has given me the opportunity to work with smart and highly qualified people. I am proud to work for Rain Bird, a company that has values and a very good reputation.
How has working for Rain Bird benefited your career growth?
- I have the opportunity to be in contact with people all over the world helping them find Information Technology(IT) solutions. Because of this, my knowledge and expertise in solving IT problems has grown.
- My manager supports my performance of new tasks and helps me gain greater responsibility.
- Thanks to the “Tuition benefit” I am pursuing a Master’s degree in Information Technology Management in one of the most prestigious University’s in Mexico (Instituto Tecnologico de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey).
What are the most important traits to be successful at Rain Bird?
- Being responsible and empathic.
- Always have good communication at all levels, and work as a team.
- Never let problems become important, never let “important problems” become urgent, never let “urgent problems” become emergencies.
- Make the best decision for your team and your company. Not only for you.
- Always act ethically and have integrity.
Career Path at Rain Bird:
- Helpdesk Coordinator
- Senior Helpdesk Coordinator
What are your top areas of responsibility or key activities for your current role?
- Coordinate with the IT team to provide good customer service.
- Provide IT solutions and resolve the issue quickly.
- ERP Security.
- Develop and implement new procedures to help users to resolve the problem.