For Agriculture Irrigation Systems
The Micro-Bird™ II Spinner is a low-flow, micro-sprinkler ideal for applications of mature trees, greenhouses, nurseries, gardens, and landscapes.
- "Tall Bridge" and superior plastic design reduces wear and stalling.
- Unique spinner design provides a superior wetted pattern.
- "Two-Step" thread configurations to accommodate both large and small sizes of distribution tubing.
- Four color-coded nozzles for easy identification.
- 340 degrees pattern design provides uniform coverage without wetting tree trunks.
- Low 10 degrees trajectory angle to fight wind drift.
- Filtration mesh hole size should be approximately 10 times smaller than nozzle size.