PC Series Emitters
On-line Drip Emitters for Agricultural Irrigation
For superior flow uniformity over a wide range of operating pressures, pressure compensating PC emitters are an excellent choice. PC emitters are ideal for demanding applications such as uneven terrain and long lateral lines. The PC emitter is capable of operating at lower pressures, reducing pumping costs and providing energy savings.
The pressure-compensating diaphragm delivers constant flow at varying pressures. Rain Bird PC emitters feature pressure compensating elastomer diaphragms (patented) and unique turbulent-flow path design that enables the emitters to flush out debris each time the system is activated. A color-coded inlet barb identifies flow rate. PC emitters are manufactured with engineering grade plastic to withstand the effects of ultraviolet rays.
- Provides rated flow regardless of pressure
- Ideal for undulating terrain or systems with a large variation in pressure
Turbulent flow path
- Three dimensional geometry to keep grit in suspension as it moves through the emitter
- Emitter body and inlet made of materials to withstand chemical and U-V degradation
- No squirting – puts water at the desired spot
- Best material for long-term exposure to ag chemicals
- Compact design for low cost
Self-piercing inlet - standard
- One-step installation saves labor cost
Barbed outlet – standard
- Add "spaghetti" tubing to direct water for maximum accuracy