ClimateMinder Wireless 8-Way Controller
ClimateMinder wireless 8-way controller lets you control your irrigation pump, valves and fertilizer injectors from your phone, computer or tablet. Each controller includes 8 relay output for control and a ranch network may include virtually unlimited number of controllers, all talking to each other through ClimateMinder’s self-healing and self-configuring mesh networking technology.
ClimateMinder’s control features include:
- Completely web-based with adaptive mobile interface supported by iPhone, iPad and Android phones/tablets.
- Manual control with or without time limit through the web-based mobile or PC software.
- Control conditions based on time constraints (e.g. day and time frames for execution) and/or threshold constraints (e.g. soil moisture readings).
- Control conditions defined and monitored through the web software, but also stored locally on the controller for uninterrupted operation.
- Log of activities stored on the web for complete visibility.
- Role based access for manual control with complete trace of executed commands.
- Pressure switch activity alerts via phone calls or text messages for real-time problem identification.
- Notifications and alerts for manual control commands and condition setup operations.
- Power Supply
- 110V AC to 24V DC
- 240V available upon request
- Valves Controlled
- Control Conditions
- Pump Start/Stop
- Manually remotely or based on time schedule automatically.
- Pulse Irrigations
- Support for cycle and soak method allowing pulse irrigation.
- Built-in 2.4GHz radio for communication with ClimateMinder gateway and sensing stations.
- (8) 10A 250VAC power relays
- Backup Battery